Chef Christine Cushing is an award-winning chef with t.v. shows broadcast around the globe. She is a judge on the exciting hit Food Network program, Wall of Chefs, and also won the 2020 Taste Award for 'Best Chef’ in a t.v. series for her food, travel documentary series "Confucius Was a Foodie“, now airing on PBS across the US/Canada and on Nat Geo across the world.
- 100% 9oz Cotton Canvas
- Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Navy blue in Color with turquoise Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Contrast turquoise Stitching Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- One Double Pocket Below Waist
- Chest Pocket
- 42" Waist Straps
At Cooks Who Feed, we only use high-quality fabrics. Many of our fabrics are raw and untreated. Because of this, we suggest you wash your article separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed. To keep your article looking great, please wash in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low.