Art has received the culinary profession's highest awards and has cooked for some of the world's most famous celebrities. In 1997, Smith became the personal, day-to-day chef to Oprah Winfrey, a position that lasted ten years. Smith now coordinates and cooks for special events all around the world.
Art's expertise lies in southern-style cooking. He is well known for his world-famous southern fried chicken.
The Art Smith Apron will provide a little bit extra. In addition to the 100 meals, for every Art Smith Apron sold $5 USD will be donated to Common Threads, a charity co-founded by Chef Smith to provide economically disadvantaged children free cooking and nutrition lessons.
- Available in 2 sizes: Standard Bib Apron Size & Full Chef Size (big/tall size)
- 100% 9oz Cotton Canvas
- Light Grey in Color with Dark Grey Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Contrast Dark Grey Stitching on Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- One Double Pocket Below Waist
- Chest Pocket with Embroidered Chicken Silhouette
- 42" Waist Straps
At Cooks Who Feed, we only use high-quality fabrics. Many of our fabrics are raw and untreated. Because of this, we suggest you wash your article separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed. To keep your article looking great, please wash in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low.